Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Procrastinating, Impetigo, The Best Part and Pandemonium

Okay, so I've been ignoring the blog. I just checked my Google Reader and cringed that I have 558 posts to read from the various blogs I follow. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.... That's what I get for procrastinating.

Abby is doing better. The identity of her mystery illness was never discovered, but she seems to be mostly over it now. We've gone from sleeping 16 hours days to barely sleeping 8 or 9 a lot of nights.

::sigh::

But she's happy, giggly, skips through the house, puts her feet in my face and demands I place the "stinky feet" game (she gleefully chants "key-key, key-key" over and over again). Apparently, 8 or 9 hours seems to be enough sleep for now. I just can do without the 5 a.m. wake ups.

The mystery rash? Impetigo. Her sister caught it too.

Oh! And I didn't even tell you the best part!!!!!

As mysteriously as her seizures started in December, they quit on April 23. None since then. Nothing. Nada.

So now I'm very convinced that this whole winter and spring of seizures-sinusinfections-liverishsymptoms-malaise-sleepingsickness is all related. To what, I haven't a clue, but I guess I won't dwell on it too much as long as she gets better.

That's all I gots energy for. Gotta get to bed before the 5 a.m. wake up call. We tuckered the kids out at the Y tonight, so maybe they'll let us sleep in tomorrow.  (It was awesome. Fourty-five minutes in the pool followed by another 45 minutes of utter pandemonium in the gym with screaming children, tricycles, a giant pirate-ship bouncer and kid-sized shopping carts filled with basketballs. Oh, did I mention the pirate-ship bouncer?)

No comments:

Post a Comment