Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Moved

Well, we made it. We're here! All is well.

The girls were great the first night at the new house, but by the second night Abby realized that this was our house, and was none too pleased. Michael suggested that maybe she thought this was Grandma and Grandpa's new house, as they were here all week helping us, and it was only after they left to go home that the awful truth was realized!

Heh. Oops. Poor kid.

She did better today though, a nice, long, hot bath before bed helped. Both kids were in bed, asleep, before 9 p.m., a rare treat in our home.

So you'll excuse me if I don't check in for a bit. I have about 200 boxes vying for my attention, I still can't locate a few key items in my kitchen (although Michael finally found my toothbrush. Whew!), and we're about to experience our first major snowfall for the year, about a month later than normal (but in perfect timing after our move!).

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment