Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

The Best Things In Life Are (More Or Less) Free *

As we hemmed and hawed about the upcoming move, one of our considerations was affordability. I was worried that we wouldn't have money to buy our children nice toys, books, games, etc.

I eventually came to the conclusion that my children's favorite toy is Mommy, and their favourite books are at the library.

I feel that today reinforced my opinion. What did my kids do today?

Abby wanted to play ring around the rosy with Mommy. Again and again and again....

Rachael played for the better part of an hour with: a 500ml jam jar with two-piece lid, a toothbrush, a spork, and a bubble wand.

Oh, and they fought over the Brown Bear Brown Bear What Did You See book from the library.

See? Nothing to worry about.... :)

*or can be purchased inexpensively at your local dollar store.

No comments:

Post a Comment